|Category||Number of active items|
|Items for Sale on GovDeals||Click here to view items|
|Computers and Computer Equipment||0|
|Heavy Equipment at Auction with GovDeals||Click here to view items|
|Vehicle(s) for Sale||0|
Conditions Of Purchase And Sale
- All items are sold "AS IS" without warranty. The District School Board of Niagara and other selling Agencies will not be liable for any defects or costs to repair item(s) sold.
- Removal of item(s) purchased shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Removal of item(s) must be completed within one (1) week of notification of successful bid. Any damage to the property of the selling Agency caused by the removal of the item(s) will be the responsibility of and will be charged to the buyer. The District School Board of Niagara will collect the HST on all items sold by DSBN.
- Cash or cheque made payable to the selling Agency will be accepted prior to removal of the item(s) by the successful buyer. The selling Agency may collect taxes on the item(s) that they offer for sale on this auction site.
- The selling Agency reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel the offer to sell posted items prior to their closing times.
- The Auction will be restarted in the event of power or internet problems with the DSBN main server running this site.
- Some items may have a minimum or "reserve" bid. If the reserve bid is not met, the selling agency reserves the right to withdraw the offer to sell.